Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Slim New Year!

Can't start a new year without a post in a weight loss blog, can ya? ;)

So, where am I? I weighed myself on Saturday. Promised myself I wouldn't weigh until I finish a whole month of the new 2 hours a day at the gym routine, but I did anyway. I only lost 3 measly pounds... but I can feel the extra muscle tissue and muscle is supposed to weigh more than fat, so maybe it's not that bad.

Still going strong with the gym sessions. Last couple of times I was getting sort of dizzy when on the treadmill. I'll see today if maybe I need to switch to doing bike more. I think it may just be some mild ear infection, but still not feeling like falling off the machine while "treading" ;)

Happy New Year to us all. May next New Year's Eve find less of me around! Going to the gym now... bye all!

No comments: