Saturday, January 06, 2007

Starting a New Week of Working Out

Wow, been a lazy girl for two whole days! Didn't work out on the weekend (that's our Friday and Saturday). Planning on going in a couple of hours, start my week again.

I did plan on a walk on Friday, but it was raining. I am not going to the gym Friday mornings anymore. Don't laugh, but there's this trainer there that scares me away lol. He's this big Russian guy there that wants to throw me into a tough training regime. Now, I don't mind a training regime, in fact, I have one of my own, but this guy wanted to give me a weird one for "body sculpting". Plus, he was of the Chernobyl school of training, very Russian, very strict, no smiling policy. I don't like that one bit. He wrote down the plan for me, on a piece of paper, and I kept smiling (foolishly, there was no smile coming back) and nodding my head lol. My new regime from now on is to avoid him. Fortunately, he's never at the gym during the morning, which is my training time. Unfortunately, he's there on Fridays, so I'm thinking of staying away for a few Fridays at least.... Hence, the plan was for a walk on Friday, but it's raining so bad here these past few days, that I had to skip the Friday walk...

So... to keep a long story short, I skipped two days and now it's back to full time training. I better stick to it for the next five days... two hours a day at the very least... Good luck to me!

No comments: