Friday, December 22, 2006

Exhausting Workouts

Whew, just got back home about an hour ago from another long workout. Ever since I signed up at the gym, which seems like years ago, but was only three days ago... I went for 2 hours workouts daily. It's fun and actually not a bad way to get away from everything, sweat things out, with some nice music and a silly talk show on the screen (they're with subtitles here, so I don't have to actually hear what they're saying, just read along).

The main problem so far is that it's getting me very very tired. Today it's even worse, since I got about three hours of sleep here last night. A bunch of idiots were throwing a party and blasting our neighborhood with music until 2 am. We had to call the police twice before it was stopped... I was tempted to cancel my workout for today, it was just so hard to get out of bed in the morning. But I dragged myself over anyway, bought a Redbull on the way, and worked out for just over two hours. Am I proud of myself? sure! But I'm also totally and absolutely exhausted lol

No comments: