Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well, it's May already

I haven't blogged here in a long while. Depressing really, considering that when I last blogged I was writing about an injury which I still suffer from. My training routine has taken a major hit and I can see now how it's lasting for months and months. I'm not sure what to do at this point, really. I find it very hard to keep down the food intake when I'm not training, especially the sweets. It seems like sports balances out my sugar cravings or something. I do still go to the gym, but not as often, maybe 2-3 times a week. When I do go, I can't walk for more than 20 minutes without my calf hurting. It actually hurts before too, but then it gets bad enough to stop me from walking. I then switch to the bicycle, but I find it hard to do those for more than half an hour tops. I guess you could say that one hour of working out 2-3 times a week isn't bad. I think it is. It doesn't help me lose weight - it simply isn't enough for my needs.

I keep feeling like I have to be careful with it too, that it's borderline as it is with my leg and that the injury simply isn't getting better.

A depressing post, I guess, sorry about that. I really am frustrated about it all, sigh.

No comments: